The Associate Director, GHEOR, will serve in the principal technical support role for one or more compounds and will report to a reporting to the Therapeutic Area (TA) Director
- Develop the evidence generation plan and provide HEOR input to the brand planning and budgeting processes in collaboration with the Director.
- Support global and/or regional (International Markets/EU/North America) evidence generation needs based on TEVA needs
- In accordance with Teva’s regulatory and governance requirements, the incumbent will undertake the implementation of approved GHEOR evidence generation plans.
- In collaboration with Director, the incumbent will formulate recommended GHEOR strategies in support of asset value proposition
- Provide input on clinical trial design from a GHEOR perspective and ensure inclusion of appropriate health economic endpoints into clinical trials to maximize asset value proposition in collaboration with the clinical development team.
- Ensure incorporation of health economic value arguments, starting early in development, for enhanced informed decision-making (e.g., go/no-go, clinical trial design).
- Provide guidance to the clinical development, payer value and brand team(s) on specific ways in which the protocol may be improved and optimized to facilitate pricing, reimbursement and market access negotiations as well as are in compliance with regional regulations for use in promotional material.
- Train field teams on cost-effectiveness and budget impact models or other HEOR relevant deliverables, in collaboration with regional Medical Affairs/ Market Access team(s) to appropriately prepare for asset launch(es).
- Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix team environment and effectively communicate relevant GHEOR strategies and evidence studies outputs
- Represent Teva before appropriate scientific, medical, regulatory, payer, patient and other meetings, when appropriate with some/minimal oversight by TA Director.
- Keep abreast of the trends of therapeutic area, HEOR, Pricing, Reimbursement,, and Market Access across key regions (US, EU, and international markets), and proactively address GHEOR strategy changes in collaboration with global and regional teams in anticipation of these trends.
- Design and conduct real-world evidence studies and undertake targeted or systematic literature reviews to ensure timely quantitative understanding of economic, humanistic and clinical burden of disease, disease sequelae and patient journey to enhance clinical trial design, to provide input to go/no-go decisions at each development milestone, as well as to maximize market uptake in all relevant markets.
- Design and implement state of the art indirect treatment comparisons and/or health economic modeling
- Translate (early) trial efficacy to real-world comparative effectiveness for study planning, identification of subpopulations, and potential risk-sharing purposes.
- Develops and maintains Global Value Dossiers and AMCP Dossiers.
- Explores, requests approval and implements new concepts that are complex. Takes appropriate risks to advance innovative processes and methodologies based on comprehensive business knowledge, e.g. new methods for analyzing PRO data or claims data.
- Assoc Director: PhD in Health Economics, Epidemiology, Health Services Research or a related field with at least 4 years of relevant pharmaceutical industry experience OR a Master’s degree in Health Economics, Epidemiology, or related field, and at least 6 years of relevant pharmaceutical industry experience. A pharmacy/clinical/scientific background is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of own core discipline and good working knowledge of health care systems and health technology assessment guidelines and processes in relevant countries.
- Ability to understand disease space and appropriately plan and deliver GHEOR strategy and studies for specific compounds. Serves as source of expertise/advice for cross-functional team members.
- Demonstrate commercial/market access acumen.
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
This job is posted by Teva.
This link brings you to the website of Teva.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!