Dubai, UAE / Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Janssen GCC is hiring for Health Economics & Market Access Lead- GCC to be based in Dubai, UAE or Riyad, KSA.
Summary Of The Job:
- Build HEMAR (Health Economics, Market Access and Reimbursement) GCC strategy for designated TA (Therapeutic Areas) with support from HEMAR director.
- Develop and execute strategic market access plans for designated TA to achieve the HEMAR department and overall company’s objectives.
- Lead and support TA Market Access team across GCC and ensure team capability development.
- Build necessary tools to support the strategy (including value dossiers, economic models) and data generation plans in collaboration with HEOR Lead GCC.
- Represent GCC OpCo (Operating Company) in EMEA HEMAR functional networks and ensure GCC region inputs into EMEA market access plans.
- Work in collaboration with cross functional teams internally (GCC, Emerging Markets and EMEA) and support CVTs (Country Value Teams) to develop timely and robust market access strategies and plans.
- Ensure earliest and optimal patient access to Janssen’s innovations in therapy areas under his/her responsibilities.
- Lead and work closely with key sectors /centers in his/her geographic area to understand and elicit the Market Access/Reimbursement requirements and to propose and implement the necessary strategies and actions to address these requirements.
- Develop products’ KVM (Key Value Messages), value proposition, economic tools in meeting the needs of local stakeholders through proper communication.
- Education: Relevant university degree in life sciences, A post graduate university degree in Health Economics/Epidemiology/Public Health/Health Policy/business administration is advantageous.
- Years of Experience: Minimum 8-10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, or in a payer environment preferably in a health economics and market access related function.
- Language: English , Arabic would be a plus
- Relocation availability: Yes
- Previous people management experience is essential.
- Previous experience in Saudi Arabia and Gulf countries is essential.
- Previous experience in Immunology Therapy Area is preferred.
- Related market access experience working in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of health economics, outcomes research, management entry agreements and economic modelling is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels within the pharmaceutical industry to include senior health professionals, government figures and board members with an ability to verbalise and write clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate technical and economic concepts and approaches to non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrable excellent numeric and, analytical skills together with good MS Office skills.
- Ability to adapt economic models to local needs.
- Ability to communicate results of studies to the public including publication and presentations.
- A strong performance track record.
- Customer Centric Mind-set.
We are HEMAR (Health Economics, Market Access, Reimbursement) team of Janssen GCC (Pharmaceutical companies of Johnson & Johnson) in the Gulf Corporation Council countries including Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman. We collaborate cross functionally to drive the organization access agenda and ensure patients access to Janssen’s innovative therapies.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well- being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai-Dubai Healthcare City 26th St, Level 7, Building 14
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Saudi Arabia-Ar Riyad-Riyadh
Johnson & Johnson Middle East FZ-LLC (8608)
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!