- Lead the development and implementation of a vision for regulatory affairs, quality management, market access, government relations and health policy influence with strategic and operational plans which are integrated with business unit’s and functional plans.
- Provide leadership in developing strategies to manage new, changing, and existing regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate changing market conditions both at government and private healthcare sectors at the national and provincial level.
- Create a high performance culture for market access through active leadership and performance management of all direct reports.
- Develop, implement and coordinate multi-faceted strategic policy projects with associated tactical plans that advocate, support, or defend the company’s vision and goals.
- Identify policy issues and anticipate future issues likely to affect business in relevant entities.
- Explore opportunities, predict the impact and timing of potential business threats and shape company strategy around these (e.g., access, policy, etc.).
- Collaborate with Communications to develop and deliver integrated communications activities with government, political strategy and patient group advocacy.
- Support the organization for compliance with local legal regulations and with Roche SHE provisions.
- Promote SHE in the Company based on the local and global Roche SHE objectives and goals.
Who we are
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Location Indonesia, Jakarta Raya, Jakarta
- Function Regulatory Affairs
- Subfunction Affiliate Regulatory Affairs
- Schedule Full time
- Job level Manager with direct reports
- Job type Regular
- Division Diagnostics
- Posted since 2020/07/10
- Posted until
- Job-ID 201910-130231
This job is posted by Roche.
This link brings you to the website of Roche.