Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. Market Access: Lead the team to proactively engage in policy and market access strategy development and monitor its implementation to influence diplomatic, legislative, agency, and NGO actions which integrates with short and long-term market access objectives in China
2. Healthcare strategy policy: Lead the team to conduct strategic level market, industry and policy study in order to provide consultancy, proposal and information to senior management to develop business strategies. Drive policy advocacy in favor of Roche within defined guidelines of Roche Diagnostics and relevant compliance requirement
3. Government affairs: Proactively identify opportunities for Roche to pursue favorable government policies and effectively support to address policy issues focus on reimbursement, price; support tendering and registration by cooperation with related departments
4. SHE & Business Continuity Management: Lead the SHE team to ensure full compliance with global SHE policies and directives as well as local regulations in this regard. Drive company level BCM plan and initiatives to ensure adequate preventive measures in places for sustainable growth of company.
5. CSR: Lead and drive initiatives to promote corporate social responsibilities at company level.
6. Employee social events: Organize employee social events such as annual meeting to promote people care culture
7. Help and support future labor union setup
8. Develop and maintain highly motivated team to sustain and support business strategies/initiatives
9. Budgeting & cost effectiveness management of the dept
Education & Qualifications:
1. A bachelor degree. It is a plus if it is health care related such as biological, medical, or pharmaceutical
2. Has established contacts in FDA, CDC and other relevant authorities and institutes
3. Excellent written and verbal communications. Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
4. Very good English and Chinese (Mandarin) oral and written skills
1. Extensive experience in the roles of government affairs, PR and corporate communications, with a thorough understanding of the healthcare delivery system in China
2. Experience in dealing with officials in the Central government and local government
3. At least15 years’ experience working in a similar capacity in the government affairs function with a multinational pharmaceutical, medical device company
4. Leadership experience with diversified team structure
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is posted by Roche.
This link brings you to the website of Roche.