Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- He/She will be able to lead the strategy and the tactical execution of Market Access projects and initiatives collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Support BUs on evaluation and analysis of all potential access management barriers at regional/national level, and help identifying potential improvement opportunities.
- Design and implement Market Access projects that support customer centered value propositions for Baxter products and solutions.
- Closely monitor country market access policy dynamics.
- Ensure project compliance with all Baxter standard policies and procedures.
- Superior communication, interpersonal, and organizational/administrative skills,
- Proficiency in project management and in negotiating project budgets, leading projects and project teams to timelines, be able to scope and budget independently
- Action-oriented, customer-focused, with effective prioritization, goal-setting and time management skills
- Manage challenging or conflictual situations and recommend effective solutions to problems both internal as team leader or externally as mentor or coach
- Experience in pharmaceutical company centralized market access is a strong plus
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
This job is posted by Baxter.
This link brings you to the website of Baxter.