- Continue to pay attention to the latest developments in national procurement and price-related policies, and timely feedback and provide suggestions to the company.
- After the policy is released, timely interpretation and analysis are required, and the current policy environment is used to predict future policy trends.
- Assist in formulating price policies for product purchases in quantities, analyze and evaluate the impact of policies on products, and ensure that the company’s interests are maximized.
- Support the company’s product value information transmission.
- Find and build a high-quality policy research platform to make a preliminary research reserve for the promotion of related policies.
Inter-departmental communication and coordination work:
- Ensure that commerce, regional market access, BU and other departments understand the national procurement and payment strategy and work plan for central market access.
- Assist in the communication, analysis, and feedback of related policies, and provide a reference for the company’s leadership to make decisions.
- Assist in the analysis and implementation of essential drugs and price payment policies.
- Build a communication platform between the company’s senior management and Chinese think tanks and relevant government departments.
- Regularly update the organizational structure of government agencies and related departments, and identify decision makers and influencers related to different policies.
- Regularly deliver valuable key information to government officials and provide relevant policy recommendations.
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
This job is posted by Lilly.
This link brings you to the website of Lilly.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!