Principle Roles & Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Design value proposition
- Design key products value proposition based on collaboration and alignment with cross-functional colleagues including business units, strategic planning, medical affairs, and global access functions serving Roche China market priorities.
- Develop long-term value strategy and evidence plan for pipeline and on market products based on the understanding of external HTA dynamic and China policy environment.
- Generate value evidence
- Design and implement relevant health economics and outcomes studies, including CEA, disease burden study, and epidemiological analyses if needed, or leverage RWD, to generate necessary evidence aligned with value proposition.
- Design and develop budget impact analysis model, relevant tool and report.
- The evidence generation should meet the product launch, and pricing and reimbursement timeline to support product commercial and access objectives.
- Develop value pack and message
- Prepare value pack including DA, dossier, and etc. leveraging the evidence generated to reflect the product value.
- Develop value message for various stakeholders including physicians, payers, hospital management, pharmacists, and etc.
- Generate value impact
- Timely publish research results through conferences, journals or other platforms.
- Engage internal/external stakeholders including health economists, clinical experts, other stakeholders and HTA platforms to recognize and advocate for the product value.
- Provide necessary HEOR training internally and externally, co-visit with field colleagues to deliver product value messages.
- Support other commercial and access needs
- Offer HE perspectives and expertise to support value based pricing, market access strategy development or policy shaping needs.
- Proactively work with relevant HTA bodies, professional societies, and key opinion leaders to shape the HTA environment.
- Master’s degree in decision science and related disciplines including but not limited to economics, health/pharmaceutical economics, public health, epidemiology, operational science, health policy, pharmacy administration, biostatistics or other relevant qualifications; advanced degree desirable
Job Required Competencies
- Three-year plus for manager and five-year plus for Sr. manager candidate in positions of increasing responsibility and experience in health economics, outcomes research, real world evidence, value evidence, and related market access functions in pharmaceutical, medical devices, diagnostics, or commensurate experience in related healthcare industries or relevant consultancy companies
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing product-specific value strategies and generating value evidence for new product launch, NRDL listing, and other commercial and access needs
- Strong knowledge of general healthcare policy environment in China and specifically, market access environment at national, provincial, and local levels including public, private, and commercial dynamics preferred
- Strategic mindset, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities, and the ability to balance short and long term priorities
- Ability to work well in matrix environment and independently
Who We Are
- Location 中国, 上海, Shanghai
- Function Access
- Subfunction Health Technology Assessment
- Schedule 全职
- Job level Individual contributor
- Job type 正式员工
- Division Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Posted since 2021/04/30
- Job-ID 202104-111281
This job is posted by Roche.
This link brings you to the website of Roche.