- Scope the China market for potential business opportunities in the Real-World Evidence and Market Access space.
- Develop the Real-World Evidence and Market Access offer for potential local clients as well as by working closely with the CERNER ENVIZA Regional and Global Team.
- Meet sales targets and drive growth for the Real-World Evidence and Market Access business for the identified markets by scoping and converting opportunities at all levels within an organization. Work to ensure clients see Cerner Enviza as a Consulting Company with a unique, integrated offering. Lead presentations to drive the creation of successful cross practice proposals.
- Exercise effective planning / research practices in order to know the client’s business (strategic imperatives, growth strategies, etc.) and identify key stakeholders.
- Establish or maintain ongoing relationships with key decision makers at clients. Develop and broaden relationships within established client accounts so as to achieve a trusted advisor status.
- Create multiple touch points with clients, creating a portfolio which reflects everyone on an organization chart who is a potential influencer or buyer of our products/services.
- Internally, build relationships under global ecosystem. Provide leadership and support to those providing input to RFPs or working on client projects. Communicate and give guidance on all activities related to the account. Help resolve conflicts and promote effective teamwork.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Economics, Psychology, Outcomes Research, Pharmacy or Health Economics; PhD is preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience in consulting or working in the Pharmaceutical industry in a research-based position with experience in Real-World Evidence and Market Access.
- Understanding of the Health system policy & management in China and key regional / global markets, pharmaceutical industry; competitive environment, product development process, market entry strategy
- Has business development experience, including research proposal writing, client relationship development, and delivering advice to high profile clients. Experience must include direct responsibility for growth of business with challenging revenue targets. Demonstrate the ability to successfully grow a business & team over a sustained period of time.
- Demonstrated experience in critically assessing the value proposition of pharmaceutical products from the viewpoint of reimbursement authorities. Experience in APAC would be an advantage.
- Must work well in a collaborative environment as well as have the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- It would be an added advantage to possess ability to analyze data using various tools and methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to describe complex scientific data to a non-technical audience are a must.
Location Shanghai, Hengfeng Road China
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply…
This job is posted by Kantar.
This link brings you to the website of Kantar.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!