简介 Job Summary :
Take charge of Health-Economics research projects independently. Maintain and develop strong relationship with related experts. Transfer and deliver research results accurately and in an easy-to-understand language both internally and externally.
- Communicate and get alignment with BU to identify, evaluate and prioritize the internal needs, and work out the plans accordingly;
- Communicate with KEEs and follow up external environment to explore external customer needs, translate customer needs to health economic projects;
- Execute Health Economics projects through cooperation with external research organizations, and push the external publication of the results.
- Transfer Health Economics messages to relevant audiences with different background accurately and in an easy-to-understand way.
- Deeply collaborate with market access team and prepare PE materials for negotiation with payers.
- Retain and build relationship with PE think tanks such as universities, research institutions, academic associations and other influential PE experts.
- Build a solid liaison with global HE team
- Master degree or above
- Majoring in Health Economics or Preventive
- 5yr+ experience in health economics in MNCs or healthcare related research center or consulting company
- Proficient in Chinese and English (both written and spoken)
- Good communication skill and project management skill.
投递方式 Application Channel：firstname.lastname@example.org
生效日期Date Posted: 2020.6
截止日期Closing Date: 2020.8
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.
This job is posted by AstraZeneca.
This link brings you to the website of AstraZeneca.