Principle Roles & Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
1) A field-based medical expertise for medical science in assigned disease area and related biomarker
• Drive development, implementation and monitoring field medical plan under coaching of MSM Leader and align with country medical strategy.
• Define and execute field medical short term to long term vision includes scientific communications and strategic partnerships through interaction with TAEs.
• Collect field TAE insights and determine TAE interest in ongoing research and educational events; Develop and regularly update TAE profile to better understand TAE’s clinical practices, needs, preferences and views of new data.
• Provide scientific support for cross functional partners in medical training, scientific query handling, speaker material preparation.
• Lead the local innovative business model developing, implementation and further optimization, such as the establishment of regional pathology referral center with synergy from Roche diagnostic company and other external diagnostic related company or medical society.
• Contribute to the execution of advisory boards.
2) Data Generation
• Translate insights on local stakeholder needs and value decision drivers into an effective medical strategy, prioritize gaps and hurdles related to the local patient journey.
• Ensure excellence in access evidence planning and generation as part of the medical strategy, incorporating RWE, clinical studies and data inputs for local economic models etc.
• Receive IISs request, work with country medical manager to review of IISs within the company, and following-up with investigators, in accordance to all local laws and regulations.
• Support site feasibility assessments, site development plan, patients enrollment in trials and investigator engagement
of Phase I-IIIa clinical studies under the direction of PD
of Phase IIIb-IV Medical Affairs clinical studies in collaboration with clinical operations
3) Knowledge exchange
• Translate clinical/scientific evidence into local value messages and communicate those in cross functional collaboration to relevant stakeholders in a tailored manner.
• Exchange scientific data with HCPs; facilitate their needs of up to date scientific data, including but not limited to publications of clinical trials, guidelines, by ensuring they have the best quality available information they require.
• Develop and deliver medical training and education program to the target audience.
• Provide inputs to country medical manager on the affiliate knowledge exchange strategy and execution, including preparation of presentations and scientific papers in their therapeutic area.
• Provide scientific support to Market Access colleagues on value dossier preparation and discussions with payers to provide the scientific information to support payers in their decisions on government or hospital formulary / guidelines etc.
• Provide therapeutic and scientific training support to internal staff.
• Deliver pipeline presentations to customers on request.
5) Compliance adherence
• Ensure all medical initiatives implemented strictly adhere to Roche SOPs/codes and local regulations.
• Champion the implementation of medical compliance with high ethics and integrity.
Qualification and Experience
• Master Degree or above in Clinical Medicine, Pharma or Bioscience. Clinical Medicine preferred. For Bioscience background, at least 2 years’ pharmaceutical company experience in medical related role(s)
• Experience in therapeutic area strongly preferred
• Experience in delivery of scientific presentations preferred
• Ability to drive the delivery of commitment in a matrix team
Job Required Competencies
• Good Knowledge of assigned disease area
• Team work spirit and communication skill
• Communication, interpersonal and networking skills
• Presentation skills
• Business Acumen
• For Senior Medical Science Manager, at least 2 years’ experience in equivalent role(s) in medical function of pharmaceutical company. Must demonstrate strong medical expertise in the assigned disease area, skill and experience in data generation, excellent project management skill and communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
25% – 50%
Who We Are
- Location 中国, 河南, Zhengzhou
- Function Medical Affairs
- Subfunction Medical Science Liaison
- Schedule 全职
- Job level Individual contributor
- Job type 正式员工
- Division Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Posted since 2021/09/14
- Job-ID 202108-123983
This job is posted by Roche.
This link brings you to the website of Roche.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!