Core Job Responsibilities:
Department document filing, include government documentations, key stakeholders mapping, meeting minutes, etc. Arrange logistics (incl. documentation seal, team member reimbursement claim, BPM system operation) / assist the preparation of internal and external events, trainings & conference, and organize inter-department administrative events. Keep tracking of payments and records of sponsorships. Assist MA Strategic Manager with data collection and policy analysis. Comply with all relevant company policies, procedures and work practices.
- Bachelor of Medicine / Bachelor of Pharmacology is required
- At least one prior experience in administrative support roles
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Medium reading and writing ability in English
- Computer skills including Internet, Office, especially power point and excel
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is posted by Abbott.
This link brings you to the website of Abbott.