Duties and responsibilities:
- support governance of new product pricing including national reimbursement pricing, patient assistant program schemes, and other relevant pricing initiatives by developing and implementing pricing strategy.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams within China team as well as global pricing teams to conduct in-depth analyses that drive identification of pricing insights across payers, policy makers, providers of healthcare services, physicians, and patients to advance understanding of near-term and mid-term pricing opportunities and risks.
- Ensures China product pricing perspective is incorporated into respective global product pricing strategy via close correspondence with global access and pricing teams.
- Support the planning of Roche China Pricing Committee (PC) meetings to review designated pricing events including product pricing and financing schemes such as PAP (Patient Assistant Program) and PBP (Patient Benefit Program) designs.
- Responsible for closely corresponding with global pricing team to submit product pricing and PAP schemes for global pricing management endorsement and concurrence.
Who we are
Roche China consists of Roche Pharmaceuticals and Roche Diagnostics, with more than 7,000 employees. While working to develop itself into Roche’s third global strategic centre, Roche China is also making sustained efforts to fulfill its long-term commitment to China.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Location China, Shanghai, Shanghai
- Function Access
- Subfunction General Access
- Schedule Full time
- Job level Individual contributor
- Job type Regular
- Division Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Posted since 2020/05/29
- Job-ID 202005-114361
This job is posted by Roche.
This link brings you to the website of Roche.