Value Access organization aims to establish long-term partnership with HCS stakeholders, systematically generate customer insights, maximize patient access, drive self-pay to reimbursement working with public and private stakeholders.
We are looking for a HEOR and Access Strategy Senior Manager who will be responsible for the development and tactical execution of market access and pricing strategy for Inclisiran. The role will also need to develop and execute HEOR projects to support access/reimbursement needs.
Develop and tactical execution of market access and pricing strategy for In-clisiran
1. Ensure Inclisiran pricing and access strategy development and implemen-tation
2. Establish key strategic partnerships with KOLs to enable access and shaping the market environment
3. Proactively monitor external environment, customers, and competitors to identify access opportunities
4. Timely provide input to global and regional cross-functional teams based on local pricing and access policies
5. Collaborate with commercial and global team in exploration of new com-mercial model from access perspective
Develop and execute HEOR projects to generate evidence for Inclisiran
1. Develop HEOR evidence generation strategy, design and execute HEOR/RWE research, including disease burden, CEA, BIA, PRO and RWE research.
2. Identify the gap of evidence and provide inputs to IEP
3. Explore innovative HEOR methodology to address product value and support product evidence generation
4. Develop study protocol, manage HEOR studies and facilitate publication
5. Compile product value dossiers and value messages and actively com-municate/train relevant functions on product HE evidences and key value messages
6. Provide inputs to global HEOR plan, HEOR model & RWE generation plan from China perspective. Support global to execute global relevant studies in China
7. Establish HEOR platform to engage key stakeholders to support product access and shape the access environment
Languages: Fluent in both written and spoken Chinese Mandarin
Good in both written and spoken English
Strong project management skillsets
Strong communication and stakeholder engagement
Business acumen and strategic thinking
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!