- To strive for products’ NEDL listing to improve accessibility and support business growth.
- To build and maintain smooth communication with National Health Committee (NHC) stakeholders.
- To closely monitor NEDL and Rare Disease policy and other NHC related policy dynamics in support of access strategy development.
- NEDL listing
- Keep continuously monitoring on NEDL timeline, principle, process, decision makers, KOLs etc. Timely and accurately gather relevant information during NEDL evaluation, provide immediate update to company and put forward recommendations for actions.
- Deliver products’ value message to key stakeholders through multiple channels, obtain their feedback and recognize their insight.
- Work with SMA to identify key successful factors and drive cross-functional actions for stakeholder engagement, value message preparation and training, and relevant strategy development.
- Relationship build-up
- Build and maintain good communication with central government departments, including Dept .of Drug Policy and Essential Drug System, Dept. of Health Institute Policy and Management, Healthcare Development and Research Center of NHC.
- Actively explore the opportunities to establish cooperation with NEDL and Rare Disease related institutes and associations, such as National HTA assessment Center of Healthcare Development and Research Center, China Alliance of Rare Diseases (CARD), etc.
- Carry out project on NEDL policy research, Drug Comprehensive Assessment, Rare Disease Annual Conference etc. to build up platform to engage with stakeholders and increase the image of company.
- Policy dynamics monitor
- Closely monitor NEDL policies, such as NEDL management method, dynamic adjustment policy, implementation policy, evaluation index of public healthcare institutes. Anticipate policy directions and potential impact to business. Keep frequent communication with Regional MA team to ensure correct understanding of central policies’ implementation in local level.
- Work closely with strategy team to support policy analysis and deep dive.
- Solid work experiences in healthcare industry, at least 5 years’ experience in market access
- Extensive experience in NEDL adjustment
- Superior interpersonal and excellent communication skill, both internal and external
- Strong policy sensitivity and strategic thinking
- Integrity, teamwork spirit, self-motivated, ability to work in a complex environment
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
Site Name: China – Beijing – ChaoYang District – Ocean International Centre – Tower A
Posted Date: Jul 28 2021
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
This job is posted by GSK.
This link brings you to the website of GSK.
When you apply, please mention that you found the job via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!