Overall purpose of job:
• Primary role: Develop and implement market access strategies to maximize access to company product.
• Assess in-licensing business development opportunities, formulate, and implement strategies.
• Assess business development opportunities for company existing disease area strongholds, formulate and implement strategies.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Develop market access strategies and plan.
• Develops & optimizes payer value proposition & provide advice on pricing to BU in accordance with payer evidence requirements. Utilizes health economic data, outcome research data and clinical evidence where necessary.
• Develop and maintain collaborative relationship with internal and external stakeholders to deliver timely and expertise market access and business development action.
• Leads and/or consult in payer research & drive market access relevant customer & competitor insights.
• Conduct market analysis on business development opportunities (in-licensing and company existing disease area strongholds), make recommendation to management.
• Collaborate with Healthcare Compliance, Legal, and Finance teams on business development and market access affairs.
• Work closely with regional and cluster functional teams on business case proposals.
• Comply with company integrity and compliance standards.
• Market Access, Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Medical Affairs and equivalent, product launch, experience in pharmaceutical industry
Other features of the job:
• More senior title can be considered for more experienced candidate.
Essential knowledge and skills:
• Bachelor degree in Life Science / Business
• 2+ years related experience in pharmaceutical industry
• Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Core competencies required for this role:
• Communications and Negotiation skills
• Strategic thinking
• Planning and Organization skills
• Project Management
• Market and healthcare environment knowledge
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem solving
• Working with cross functional teams
• Business finance knowledge, and P&L responsibility is a plus
This Is What Awaits YOU At J&J
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- Supportive team culture, flexible working hours, employee development and wellness support,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, JJ Club, corporate events
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
A global leader in health and personal care, with over 125,000 employees in over 275 companies in 60 countries. We work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of more than a billion people every day throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson companies market leading products and services in three business segments: Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices. “By caring, one person at a time, we aspire to help billions of people live longer, healthier, happier lives.”
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!