- Regional base to design and implement effective tender strategies, policies and procedures for Abbott Vascular by working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regional base to design and implement Reimbursement strategy to provide effective support for AV products with regards of reimbursement.
- Responsible for collaborating internal resource such as Government Affair, Sales and Marketing to ensure the success in Provincial tender process.
- Build strategic partnership with third party of tendering agencies and tendering decision makers to further gain competitive advantage for Abbott and shape tendering environment.
- Report experiences gained and key learning points after each provincial tender. Improve internal process or influence external stakeholders before next tender process.
- Make sure tender related processes and documentation are fully in compliance with Abbott standards.
- 2 years or more experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry, 2-3 years in Reimbursment practice
- Good English Skills in written, reading and oral
- Good computer skills in normal software such as PPT, Word, Excel
- Ability to analyze both quantitative data and qualitative information
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders and outside Reimbursement and DRC officials
This job is posted by Abbott.
This link brings you to the website of Abbott.