- Regional base to design and implement effective tender strategies, policies and procedures for Abbott Vascular by working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regional base to design and implement Reimbursement strategy to provide effective support for AV products with regards of reimbursement.
- Responsible for collaborating internal resource such as Government Affair, Sales and Marketing to ensure the success in Provincial tender process.
- Build strategic partnership with third party of tendering agencies and tendering decision makers to further gain competitive advantage for Abbott and shape tendering environment.
- Report experiences gained and key learning points after each provincial tender. Improve internal process or influence external stakeholders before next tender process.
- Make sure tender related processes and documentation are fully in compliance with Abbott standards.
- 2 years or more experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry, 2-3 years in Reimbursment practice
- Good English Skills in written, reading and oral
- Good computer skills in normal software such as PPT, Word, Excel
- Ability to analyze both quantitative data and qualitative information
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders and outside Reimbursement and DRC officials
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com
This job is posted by Abbott.
This link brings you to the website of Abbott.