- Design, develop and implement activities that enable TAKEDA Taiwan to secure optimal reimbursement and realize the maximum commercial potential of current and future products marketed.
- Continuous cross-functional effort which aims to establish and maintain optimal registration, pricing & reimbursement and listing (both at launch and throughout the lifecycle of the product).
- Speed up the product access to the patients; establish/ maintain excellent relationships with Taiwan key public policy makers, influencers, media, NGOs and reimbursement authorities.
1. National Pricing and Reimbursement
- Develop various pricing scenario considering product labeling, patient flow, treatment guideline, current competition status, national insurance policy and product life cycle management.
- Develop reimbursement dossier for Takeda new products, new indications, and reimbursement guideline relaxation to ensure value story can be well perceived by payers.
- Conduct price-volume simulation to propose optimal PVA proposal
- Run 5 years revenue forecasts based on different pricing scenarios
- Develop innovative pricing models i.e. risk sharing program, pay for performance, price-volume, price capping…etc and calculate ROIs
- Being the subject matter of expert for Price Right Utility, make sure all the pricing governance can comply with Takeda internal policy properly.
2. Stakeholders Engagement
- Build up network with key stakeholders and maintain regular interactions to dig out the key insights and update to TWLT on regular basis.
- Work with finance dept. to estimate annual price cut impact and simulate the long-term market trend for business planning.
- Regular update market dynamics, macro/micro environment change and policy change to leadership team
- Interface on regular basis with key internal and external stakeholders to review and address their challenges
- Work with IRPMA and related associations to follow up policy and environment change and engage in future policy recommendation
3. Analyze and Shape Payer Market
- Initiate burden of illness studies to understand patient flow, unmet needs, treatment pathways
- Adapt global pharmacoeconomic model with Taiwan local epidemiology and cost data to present Taiwan CEA result. Through this economic value of Takeda’s products can be perceived by payers.
- Develop key stakeholders mapping under reimbursement environment as well as identify key actionable items to drive favorable mindset.
- Conduct the campaigns for increasing disease awareness and sense of urgency of treatment
4. Evidence Based Payer Value Proposition
- Translate insights to innovative payer value propositions from Taiwan payer’s perspective
- Identify evidence requirements and potential data gap to support value story
- Test value story across key stakeholders
- Build relevant, solid value arguments with supporting health economic and budget impact analysis (BIA) models
- Generate PE/HTA reports or conduct CEA model studies
- University or above, major in Pharmacy or life science related. Master degree in Business Management/ Health Economic background is plus.
- 4~6yr working experiences in medical department. Experience in managing multiple projects across functional areas is a plus
- Strong strategic thinking, planning and project management capability
- Excellent understanding of scientific issues as they impact product development and commercialization.
- Thorough understanding of the drug development process from preclinical to launch and required NPP activities at each stage.
- Experience with commercial valuations and extensive financial, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Able to accomplish things against the odds, and can work independently with little or no supervision
- Excellent communication skills.
- Cross functional leadership and high level of inter-personal skills
This job is posted by Takeda.
This link brings you to the website of Takeda.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!