The main task of Associate Market Access Manager at J&J Thailand is to:
- Create positive patient access environment in Thailand to ensure sustainable/ accelerated and optimal patient access and funding for key Johnson & Johnson products.
- Proactively ensure broad market access in partnership with external stakeholders via the development of self-pay and reimbursement strategies, tactical plans, value communication and patient access solutions, in close coordination and alignment with the regional Market Access team as well as Local cross-functional team in Thailand.
- Design and implementation of Market Access and Pricing strategies
- Develop Access strategies in self-pay, reimbursement with implementation and tactical plans for Therapeutic Areas of focus, through engagement with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Collaboration with SEA and AP pricing teams to attain optimal price along product life cycle and ensure execution of pricing strategy, value dossier and price negotiation
- Design compelling value stories and patient access solutions
- Develop, adapt, and deliver value story to achieve positive value perception, reimbursement, differentiation while ensuring strong scientific and economic evidence support in collaboration with Medical Affairs team
- Design and implement patient access solutions to tackle patient access challenges and ensure a positive leverage of J&J brands
- Environmental shaping for positive value perception and access
- Engage and build relationships with key medical committees, reimbursement stakeholders and payers to ensure value propositions reflect the patient pathway, care management, meet customer needs supporting access, reimbursement, and negotiation
- Support internal education related to health economic evidence and value communication supporting economic value perception shaping of J&J products
- Put in place Patient Associations engagement plans in collaboration with government affairs team to empower and convey the patient voice
- Master’s in health economics, Public health policy, Pharmacy or other related field
- A minimum 2 years of experience in pharm or healthcare industry, preferably in health economics, market access or related functions with in-depth understanding of health care system and policies
- Skilled in identifying early opportunities and threats in the market and creating solutions to benefit from opportunities, and to tackle access challenges
- Demonstrated leadership, networking, highly motivated, analytics, active listening, influencing and interpersonal/ communication skills.
- English proficiency: Business communication
Janssen-Cilag Ltd (7335)
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!