- With the stakeholders, Commercial team and Key Account Managers, actualize central payers access strategies leveraging on long term relationships with key opinion leaders (i.e. payors and account stakeholders) and drive plans with high impact on business outcomes
- Collects and analyze data to generate insights for Patient Access initiatives and submissions that jointly serve patients’ needs and create value for the customers
- Deep understanding of different customer needs, the competitive, pricing and reimbursement landscape to be able to provide early and relevant input into local product development decisions
- Provides analytical rationale and assumptions for the internal Product pricing Business Cases with deep understanding of the Market dynamics , opportunities and challenges
- Maintain and update all relevant pricing and reimbursement tools and systems
- Create insightful reports that translate outputs of analysis of relevant data and reimbursement strategy as well as competitor products into impactful business recommendations for the key external and internal stakeholders
- focus on engaging the key stakeholders by helping them to sustainably upgrade the patients` outcomes through understanding their needs, co-creating and implementing successful measurable solutions/initiatives.
- Build and leverage strong networks and engagements with the key stakeholders across different healthcare systems
- Optimize the positioning and messaging of Sandoz solutions and products and facilitate the co-creation of value propositions with customers
- Engage stakeholders for new launches and sustain the products on market, design solutions to address pain-points and prepare for innovation
- Adapt Global Healthcare Economics models to accurately reflect local environments
- Good negotiation skills and ability to support (& understand from commercial point of view) tender/deal with the HCS stakeholders
- Develop digital Health Economic and brands value propositions material
- Medical background (Pharmacists/Physician/Veterinarian)
- Minimum 3-5 years of managerial experiences in Sales , Marketing or relevant solid experience
- Sales Achievement for those with sales experience
- Proven track record of strong Performance
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!